SHIPPING & RETURNS
Your delivery fee will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your chosen delivery location. Your delivery fee will be calculated and displayed when you checkout before you purchase your products.
Please note: Unless notified all Couriers Please consignments will default to ATL in a safe place on your premises. If you do not want your items left please advise couriers upon shipment notification. If you wish to arrange for an ATL with any of our other courier partners you will have to speak with them directly prior to delivery.
For all other couriers, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from the purchaser or authorised person at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery, if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. It will then be the responsibility of the purchaser to collect the goods from the designated depot or to arrange re-delivery at their expense.
4wd Supacentre recommends all deliveries be shipped to an address that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any redelivery delays and/or fees.
P.O. Boxes and Parcel Lockers
The couriers we use will not deliver to P.O. Boxes or Parcel Lockers (unless specifically arranged by you through your AusPost eParcel account (applicable to AusPost deliveries ONLY, additional charges may apply).
Please ensure a full address is entered in the checkout process.
Unfortunately 4wd Supacentre will not ship internationally at this time.
For NZ based residents there is a dedicated website for customers to purchase the Adventure Kings range of products with specific pricing and product availabilities that run separately to 4WD Supacentre - visit the website here
From time to time 4wdsupacentre.com.au will offer freight/delivery/P&H-included pricing on specified products to Australian addresses. ‘Incl Freight’, ‘Incl Delivery’ and Postage & Handling promotions do not apply to all areas. Check your suburb and postcode below to confirm if your location is included in Freight promotions.
Freight charges apply to some areas for product purchases and occasional ‘freebie’ promotions. Freight-included pricing does not apply to Roof Racks, Roof Top Tents, Rear Drawers and selected products on the website not included in these promotions.
Delivery fees or higher charges will apply if your location is not found in the postcode search below.
Authority to leave
Unless notified all Couriers Please consignments will default to ATL in a safe place on your premises. If you do not want your items left please advise couriers upon shipment notification
Return & Exchange Policy
1. You may return your product within 30 days of us dispatching your purchase to you provided that for returns for change of mind products returned must be in the original unopened packaging and the packaging must not be damaged.
2. Any opened packaging will not be accepted to be returned.
3. Under no circumstances will we refund monies before we have received your product back to our premises and checked it as being in the original unopened and undamaged packaging.
4. Returns under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee will be refunded in the amount you paid for the product less the initial delivery charges as set out in your Order Confirmation email and less an administration fee of $25 for orders over $100 which you authorize us to deduct off the balance to be refunded to you.
5. We may refund by credit card or direct deposit.
6. Refunds take approximately 5-10 days by credit card or direct deposit.
7. Store Purchases must be returned to the store with your proof of purchase.
8. Online purchases must be returned to the following location with your proof of purchase:
Ignite Trading Group Returns
218 Wellington St
Launceston TAS 7250
9. In order to obtain a refund you must first return the product(s) at your own cost.